It can be found from SourceForge project page, or use direct download links:
What is new (compared to 4th of January release)?
- OBJ and 3DS importers (static objects)
- OBJ exporter
- Fixed Collada importer/exporter (works with Blender 2.5)
- Preliminary IK solver for skeleton posing
- Bone constraints for IK solver
- Object library with thumbnails to save useful models
Basically the available list of models increased dramatically. There are literally hundreds of different sources of free or cheap 3D models in OBJ and 3DS formats.
As a extra bonus, Sara tween girl Collada model is included in release (in both versions).
|Sara tween girl, Blender model|
The Blender source file can be downloaded from TurboSquid.
I have previously written two mini tutorials, both available from this site. In case you missed these, they can be found at:
- How to import SBZ figures (2010/12/22)
- How to export composed scenes for POV-Ray rendering (2011/01/30)