This time it is mostly about Poser/DAZ 3D file format support.
- Most joint properties work (there are slight inconsistencies with deformer spheres still)
- Body morphs kinda work, but the results may vary depending on model and morph
- Hair can be imported as poseable item (attached to head actor)
- Textures can include separate transparency maps
- Clothes can be attached as skins so they follow poses
|DAZ Victoria 4 posed in Khayyam and rendered with POV-Ray|
Other than Poser file formats (cr2, pp2 and hr2), there are improvements in Collada file exporter, OBJ importer skeleton editor. Plus small bugfixes here and there.